When the winter and spring seasons alternate each year, the weather is humid, and our cars are also easily troubled by the problem of moisture. How to keep the car dry is a worry for many car owners. Today, China's international wheel exhibition introduces you to six tips for keeping your car away from dampness. I hope it will be helpful to the majority of car owners.
Moisture intrusion requires caution
1. The environment in the car that is prone to breeding bacteria and odors is mostly closed. Bacteria are more likely to grow in a humid environment. Some debris in the car such as rags and biscuit boxes are easy to mold. Odors appear, contaminating the carriage and affecting the body.
2. Hinges and locks are easy to rust. The car is parked in the open air for a long time. In addition to the rust and corrosion of the welded parts of the door and the body, the iron parts such as hinges and locks inside the door are covered by the door trim. Easy to get wet and rust.
3. Chassis rust The car chassis is in contact with water more often, and it is most likely to rust due to road conditions. In addition, the car chassis does not see sunlight all year round, and moisture will also penetrate into the small holes of the chassis to rust the car body and peel off the paint.
4. The brake system fails because the brake fluid is easily fused with water. Due to the humid weather, the large amount of water vapor accumulated on the brake tank can easily enter the brake fluid. If moisture enters the brake fluid, during the braking process, The high temperature generated by friction will vaporize the water.
5. The dampness of the speaker and the CD increases the humidity, so it will be difficult to read the disc when placing the CD. The sound of the car is easy to get wet due to rain when driving through the window. If you find that the speaker is damp, you must go to a professional outlet for repair on time.
6. The headlights are easy to enter the water. The brightness of the headlights will be affected after entering the water. If there is a lot of water, the headlights may be damaged, and the direction of the headlights will be changed, which will bring hidden dangers to driving safety.
China international tire show recommends that you:
1. Turn on the air conditioning for dehumidification and dehumidification. It should be done when it rains. When it rains, the air conditioning cold air should be turned on. This not only removes the mist, but also has the function of dehumidification. Automobile air conditioners can not only adjust the temperature of the cabin but also effectively remove the moisture in the cabin.
2. Use a desiccant or dehumidification box. When the rain stops, you should pay more attention to it. The accumulated moisture should be removed as soon as possible, otherwise, it will be prone to mildew. When not using a car, it is best to buy a simple dehumidification box and put it in the corners, so that the car parts are not easy to get wet after overnight.
3. Sunbathing, ultraviolet rays under natural sunlight are, of course, the best and free disinfection method. Therefore, when the weather is fine, you can find a place where it is exposed to the sun, open all the doors and the trunk lid, and let the moisture out of the car to vent and ventilate. The heated body will quickly remove the water vapor accumulated in the car. In addition, the carpets, cushions, and other cotton and linen products in the car can easily absorb moisture and should be washed and dried or replaced regularly.
4. The audio is turned on for an hour or two every day. In normal driving, it is recommended that the audio-visual system works for 1-2 hours so that it can achieve the effect of moisture resistance.
5. Open the skylights less frequently than the side windows. Opening the skylights helps to circulate the air in the car to ensure that the owner's upper body has enough oxygen. Opening the side windows can not only circulate the air but also like to bring in some dust.
6. Chassis sealing and molding, for the problem that the chassis is easy to encounter water and moisture, the chassis can be sealed and molded.