The china international tire fair analyzes the causes of brake slippage for you.
1.Inconsistent air pressure, pattern or wear of left and right wheel tires;
2. The left and right wheel hub bearings are not tight, and individual bearings are damaged;
3.The materials of the left and right wheel brake shoe friction plates are inconsistent or the old and new degrees are inconsistent;
4.The contact area and position of the brake shoe friction pads of the left and right wheels and the brake drum are not the same, or the brake clearance is not the same;
5.The technical conditions of the left and right wheel cylinders are inconsistent, resulting in unequal time or tension;
6. The thickness and diameter of the left and right wheel brake drums, the degree of deformation during work and the roughness of the working surface are not the same;
7. The unilateral brake pipeline is concave, blocked or leaking; Or there is air resistance in the wheel cylinder;
8.The unilateral brake shoe and the support pin are too tight or rusted;
7.The unilateral brake pipe is concave, blocked or leaking; there is air resistance in the unilateral brake pipe or wheel cylinder;
8.The unilateral brake shoe is too tight or rusted with the supporting pin;
9.The suspension spring on one side is broken or the elastic force is too low;
10. Oil leakage or failure of the shock absorber on one side;
11.Front wheel alignment error;
12.The steering transmission mechanism is loose;
13. The frame and axle are bent in a horizontal plane, and the wheelbases on both sides of the frame are different; 14. The load sensing proportional valve is faulty.
The root cause of the brake deviation is the unequal braking force of the left and right wheels. -Some parts that are not part of the braking system, when their technical conditions are poor, will affect both the deviation of the vehicle during normal driving and the deviation of the vehicle during braking.
China wheel fair will share with you how to eliminate deviations:
1.If the vehicle also runs off during normal driving, first perform the following visual inspection: check whether the tire pressure, pattern and wear of the left and right wheels are consistent; check whether each shock absorber is leaking or fails; check whether the suspension spring is broken or Whether the elasticity is consistent;
2. Support the wheels. Turn the tire by hand and push the wheel axially. If the -side wheel feels loose or over-tight, the pre-tension of the bearing should be readjusted; if there is a card issue or abnormal noise when turning the wheel, check the wheel hub bearing for damage or damage;
3. Car road test. After braking, if the car deflects to the-side, the wheels on the other-side are not well braked.
First deflate the wheel brake. If no brake fluid is sprayed out, it means that the wheel brake pipe is blocked and should be replaced. If there is air in the brake fluid released, it means that air is mixed in the wheel brake pipe. Should be discharged; observe the brake clearance of the wheel, if the brake clearance is too large, it means that the brake shoe friction lining wears seriously or the brake self-adjusting device fails, it should be replaced with a new one.
If the above inspection results are normal, the wheel brake should be disassembled and inspected. Check whether the brake disc or brake drum is worn or even grooved. If it is too worn, it should be replaced. If there is severe groove, it should be turned or bored. Check the brake shoe friction pads (friction pads) for oil or water and excessive wear. If the friction pads are oil or water wet, find out the cause and clean them up. If the friction pads are too worn, replace them. Check the brake wheel cylinder or caliper piston. If there is oil leakage or card issue, replace it with a new one.
4. If the car drifts from left to right when braking, check whether the front wheel alignment meets the requirements. If the front wheel positioning is incorrect, adjust it and check whether the steering transmission is loose. If it is loose, tighten it tightly. Fix, adjust or replace new parts;
5. If the vehicle flickers during braking, check whether the load sensing proportional valve is faulty.